For investors who are prepared to brave the stigma associated with marijuana, the potential for outrageous returns has never been greater. The sector as a whole will be subdivided many times into the component materials associated with and directly derived from the plant material and its genetic cousin Hemp. This will result in a vast array of choices for an investor to weed through and locate.
The reality of the situation, Marijuana and the family of plants it is associated with are undergoing a vast dismantling of the restrictions that illegality placed upon it. The number of states who have passed bills regarding medical marijuana have become impossible to ignore, and with the opening of legal distribution in 2 states with more actively pursuing bills; the savvy investor can see that we are on the precipice of something that has not been seen in almost a century (outside of the dot com boom). This leads directly to the massive growth we are seeing, but it is just the tip of the iceberg.
Hemp has long been known for its industrial properties, but has gained traction within the cosmetic, and natural foods sectors that is now directly associated with natural health foods and premium organic ingredients. As an industrial material however, it has been restricted since 19—. This will be a revolution in agriculture and lumber production. The new technologies that allow fuel to be created from hemp will produce new ideas within biotechnology and energy.
Marijuana has been believed for quite some time to contain both medicinal and recreational properties. Until recently, very few facilities were licensed to even conduct research on its effects. This dynamic has also shifted and the ensuing elation amongst researchers and scientists within the sector abounds. The potential pharmacological applications are endless,and many companies will be started in the pursuit of the next breakthrough.
The growing recreational audience is awash in the opening of a “Pandora’s Box” that seems inevitable to sweep across the country and lead to a market of products associated with its cultivation, use, or distribution. The number of companies represented already surpasses 175 and seems to grow daily.
- Who are they?
- Will they survive?
- Are typical indicators relevant or useful in assessing a company in the marijuana space?
- What new warning signs should an investor look for when selecting a stock in this sector?
- What ,if any, history do they have within the space?
- Which companies deserve my investment and will give me a great potential return?
It is those questions and more that we will attempt to answer and decipher as the industry grows and we find ourselves ever more diversified into marijuana stocks for their potential return.
Marijuanaspeculator.com does not intend to cover all companies in detail as the numbers will ultimately be too vast, instead we will choose to highlight ones of interest and analyze them using combined knowledge of investing, and the legal marijuana industry with decades of experience and insight.
What does this mean as a subscriber?
- It means we will NOT be holding your hand.
- Our professional team will deliver every relevant link to the industry (frequently monitored)
- Receive access to all necessary research material to make competent decisions from.
- Receive access to a comprehensive list of companies publicly trading within the marijuana sector.
- Access a wide variety of authors and news feeds directly manicured by the marijuana speculator staff
- Access to commentary with companies as it is available
- We are not promoting any company specifically and therefore present information that is more advantageous to an investor.
- Email alerts on potential companies to look at.